Sunday, January 24, 2010

CAT 274

Hey guys! It's a new semester and I'm back with two new classes. For one of my classes, I am required to blog. This makes me happy, since blogging is fun.

This semester, I am taking CAT 274, which is actually Web Design, and Art 120, Digital Photography. I'm guessing this blog and my main blog will both go through some changes over the next several months as I learn how to accomplish things beyond the templates available.

I may be required to move this blog over to Wordpress. I do hope not, but if I do, I will link any new blog back to this one.

We are supposed to post a photo of ourselves. I am in the process of having a lot of dental work done, so I don't smile in photos yet. This pic is of myself (on the left) and my friend Anne. It was taken at the Borders in Chapel Hill, NC, the day after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment